dark red drop 10 day before period. am i pregnant?

By November 7, 2014 - 5:26am

I had a dark red drop today in myunderwear but my period I'd 10 days away what does this mean

Hi pumpkinlove

Spotting (one drop) may not indicate anything. It could simply be from a hormonal change in your body.  If you are concerned about implantation bleeding then you can take a pregnnancy test in about a week. 

I have spoken to you before about your sexual activity and advised that pregnancy would be extremely rare in the case you mentioned so I don't think you have much to worry about. 

Try not to overthink things - you'll only stress yourself out! 

We also ask that you not post the same topic as an Ask or a personal message more than once so that we have time to help you and other readers. Thanks for your understanding!