By Anonymous November 1, 2012 - 6:59am

I met my boyfriend 3 months ago he has been treating me well but from the start he told me what he is looking for is a wife not just to pass time. Now he is always asking me that we have a baby i feel like he is rushing me i told him but after some time he started talking about the baby again. He talks about the baby but not marryng him thats not what i want i would like us to get married then get a child. His x girlfriend had two abortions without his consent but he found out later could this be what makes him want a baby please help i feel trapped

First of all, I think you should definitely sit down with your bf and tell him how you honestly feel. You should be able to talk to your significant other about anything and everything. Having a baby is a big deal and not something to take lightly. You need to make sure this is what you both want and are ready for. Remember to do what your gut tells you, if he isnt accepting of your decision of not having a baby so soon then in my opinion I think you really need to reconsider this relationship. Best of luck to you.

You could be right - his ex's actions could be triggering his need to have a baby, and fast.

However, having a baby with a person you've only known for three months is sheer madness. Don't do it - the odds of you both working out are low. You don't really even know someone after three months, even if you think you don't. Make sure you keep taking birth control.

I also think it's a good idea to step back from the relationship and reevaluate whether it's worth continuing. I think his head is still stuck back with his ex and he's looking for a woman - maybe any woman - to make up for the mistakes he believed she made.

Be with a man who wants you for you - not someone who is using you to fulfill his own needs.