Is this definitely IMPOSSIBLE???

By Anonymous December 14, 2014 - 10:40pm

Hello. I have a question that probably sounds really stupid but it's a fear of mine. On Sat I went to the toilet at home to pee and then I went for a shower. In the shower I touched my vagina to clean it. I give it a good rub with my hands (just using water) and then washed it with the water. I got out of the shower and wiped my vagina with a clean towel, along with the rest of my body. Afterwards I became frightened that by doing this I could have caused myself to become pregnant because my sisters boyfriend was in the house and what if I touched something that he had touched and put sperm into my own vagina. Is this possible to cause pregnancy? Anyway on Sunday I did have unprotected intercourse with a friend (I am on the pill Yaz). If I am pregnant, would it DEFINITELY be from the intercourse I had? Or could it have been from me stupidly touching my vagina in the shower?? Your opinions will be valued. THANKYOU!

Hi deesam

We recognize from your many "am I pregnant" posts and from your own admissions that you have a phobia of being pregnant.  This is something you need to get counselling for. 

You cannot get pregnant from the shower scenario or the fact that there was a man in the house. And if you are taking your birth control exactly as prescribed you will also be safe from pregnancy. 

Please talk to a counselor so that you can get help for these irrational fears - living with this kind of fear isn't a healthy or even pleasant way to live.