ask: delay in period

i had my last period between 9-14 october and had unprotected sex on 20 and took ipill on 21. On 27th october i got bleeding which lasted for 5 days. Now, its 28 november, i havent received my period. In the meanwhile i took 3 pregnancy test which shows negative result. Why i m not getting period ??????????? i should have got them by 24 november but today is 28 and there is no period???????????plz tell me when i will get my period??? how many more days i should wait for my period before going to doctor??? i have taken last pregnancy test on 22 november which was negative.......plz help!!!!!!!!!!

Your question was answered here  this morning - please only post your question once - thanks!

http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/delay-period

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: