Delay in periods can be a cause of pregnancy?

o 28th october this year me and my bf were fooling around and he he was rubbing my vagina with his pennis. he did ajaculate on my vagina and surroundings. my period was supposed to start on 1st of november but still i am having no period. is this an indication of pregnancy? am i pregnant as i am not feeling anyother abnormality except this delay in period? I am still vergin.

To answer your question, I must first clear up a few misconceptions that you have.

Your vagina an elastic, muscular canal that connects the uterus to the vulva and labia. The labia are the lips that you see when you look at your gentialia. The vagina is the part of your body that accepts the penis during sexual intercourse and through which menstrual flow exists during your period.

Now, if your boyfriend entered and ejaculated into your vagina, you are no longer a virgin and conception is very possible. If he did not penetrate but ejaculated on your vulva and labia, there was the chance that sperm swam up into your vagina and fertilized an egg, which was released from one of your ovaries.

It is now 3 weeks since you should have gotten your period. The only way to confirm that you are pregnant is to take a home pregnacy test or have a blood pregnancy test done through your doctor's office or a clinic such as Planned Parenthood.

I hope that answers your question,