By Anonymous December 1, 2014 - 3:29am

Hi. My last perion was oct 26-30. I had an unprotected sex last sept 25 a day before my period start so i know im safe. But still my period is not coming. Im 6 days delayed. Never take any pregnancy test. Am I pregnant? Pls reply to my email jaelmcm12@yahoo.com thank you!

I had sex a day before my supposedly date of period. But my period didn't come. That's why im 6 days delayed. Do you think im just delayed or am i pregnant?

I don't know the answer to that. You need to take a pregnancy test. 

We do not contact our readers personally. 

If you haven't had sex since your last period then you cannot be pregnant. 

Periods can be delayed due to stress or a change in the body's hormones.  I am sure it will be along soon. If it doesn't come at all and a pregnancy test is negative, talk to your doctor about your concerns. 

Hi. I just want to ask about my delay period. I have sex last week march. 20 but my period will be at march 17 but its not came. We dont use any contraceptive. I check already i'm negative. But i want to ask if there is possibility to get pregnant even we make sex im delay for almost 9 days