delayed menstruation. please help me.

By October 15, 2014 - 9:55pm

My last menstrual period was on July 19th till July24 or 25 so i was expecting to have my period on the same dates for September. It was September 23, i still got no period and had an unprotected sex that day (September23). Up to now, im still waiting for my period. Is it possible that im pregnant? Im experiencing lower back pains and some pre menstrual syndrom. Please help me

Its a possibility that you can be pregnant, as you have had unprotected sex. Its better for you to take a pregnancy test and be sure. But I guess there's a high chance that you are pregnant.

Best of luck.

(reply to sera)

Hi. Thanks for your prompt response. You think so? Even if im already delayed priorto me having an unprotected sex?

Hi muskiah

It's certainly possible that you are pregnant - a pregnancy test will let you know and will definitely be accurate now. Take a test as soon as you can.