Dellon Triple Nerve Release in Missouri

I have neuropathy in both feet for almost ten years. My toes cramp and are starting to get claw toes. I'm not quite 50. I've got to the point it's getting unbearable. I need to find a doctor in Missouri that does the triple nerve release? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Annette

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
The Neuroscience Center in St. Louis is the only place in Missouri that treatment Trigeminal Neuralgia. Please learn more at the links below.

Neuroscience Center's information on Trigeminal Neuralgia's symptoms and treatments.

Find Neurorehabilitation Specialists at the Neuroscience Center at:

I hope that helps.

Diabetic Neuropathy

Diabetic Neuropathy Guide