Dental implants/bridges - using lab technician from Malaysia or Czech Republic

I have just been to a dentist. I need to have the following done: mercury amalgam fillings to be removed and replaced with bio ceramic ones (ones that are done in a lab and then glued in by dentist as fillings are very big), a few implants and bridges to be done. The estimated cost is huge and totally out of my budget. The biggest part of the cost is not the dental work done be dentist but the work that lab technician needs to do to prepare my ceramic (80% ceramic powder and 20% resin/plastic) fillings, bridges and ceramic implants. A good friend of my family is a dentist based in Malaysia and I was told that dental work there is excellent and costs a fraction of our costs. My dentist told me that he sends the information to his lab technician and the technician prepares the fillings, implants or bridges. My dentist refused to use a lab technician from Malaysia as he says that he does not know him and the one he is working with he has knows for more than 10 years.

I have 2 options:

1) Let my teeth rot completely as I cannot afford the dental fees of our dentists or
2) find a dentist who would work with a lab technician from Malaysia or Czech Republic (as I was told Czech republic is also top in dental care). I cannot afford the time to fly out to these countries to have the work done as it takes several weeks. Is it unrealistic to find a dentist who would agree to use a technician from abroad if I sign a legal disclaimer that my dentist does not need to take legal responsibility for checking the lab technician I find abroad? How could I go about doing this?

Is there any risk in working with a lab technician from Malaysia or Czech republic if they are highly recommended and checked by trusted dentist friend who knows them well? Is there a way to double check the materials that they use for making these ceramic implants? Can someone in a lab here double check that these materials are what they promised them to be by looking at the implants before implants are installed by the dentist?

Thanks for your posting. Sorry for your dental troubles. Can I ask where you are located? That may help to know where you are to help provide resources for finding affordable care for your teeth. Have you talked with your dentist about not being able to afford the filling, implants, etc.? Will they work with you on financing the cost to help make it easier to pay for if you want to have them do the work?
Please respond with more information so we may try and help you.

Dental & Oral Health

Dental & Oral Health Guide