Q: 

Dentures

My mother is currently in a nursing home under Medicaid. How can I get a new set of dentures for her at no cost. She is in Fairfield County Ohio now but her Medicaid is they Franklin County Ohio. My understanding is Medicaid & Medicare do not pay for dentures. I used her DOB below

Hello Anon
Thank you for writing.
If you cannot get them free under her insurance, then generally it's private pay.
However, I looked up information in Ohio for you and there may be help - you can cut and paste this link here: http://www.freedentalcare.us/st/ohio

Dental & Oral Health

Dental & Oral Health Guide