My husband left me 3 months ago, And I am in a very deep depression, I went shopping and he moved out

Thank your for reaching out to EmpowHER!

Depression is not unusual after such a huge life change. If you are absolutely sure that your marriage is over, there are many steps to take to begin over.

I think a support group (locally) would be great for you. You can talk with other women going through the same thing, share stories and benefit from their wisdom. It's good to know you are not alone. You can check online for "divorce recovery" groups. Churches and community centers often run these kinds of groups.

Do you have friends and family to talk to? If so, take advantage of that. You may also want to see therapy. A therapist experienced in divorce recovery could be of great benefit.

Make sure you are eating well and taking exercise. Exercise can really help with depression.

You will also need to get financial counseling to see where you stand.

Please read our article on the emotional aspect of divorce here on EmpowHER for further support: http://www.empowher.com/relationships-amp-family/content/emotional-aspects-divorce?page=0,0

Divorce is never easy but you WILL be ok; it's just a really hard thing to get through at the time. Please stay in touch with us-

Divorce & Separation