ask: diabetes blood gluose 5.0 high or not

If I may reply, I was just Diagnosed with PreDiabetes and My A1C is 5.7. I am one point OVER what is in range. I have still be told I need to watch my Carbs, as at that rate, it can go Up at any time. It sounds like you are very much in Range. My thoughts only. I thought to share because Mine just happened. I had even my MD and Heart MD tell me I need Not worry either.

Thanks for your post. It's best to give us more information about yourself when asking a question because there is no firm answer with this question as your outcome could be based on what and when you have eaten, and how many times you have been tested over a number of days.

However, 5 is generally seen as a healthy number - meaning it falls into the range of what is considered normal.

What have you been told about your result?

Diabetes Guide

Christine Jeffries

Who do you consult when making a health & wellness lifestyle decision?: