Did he pop my cherry? And is this normal?

My boyfriend has fingered me a couple of times and this Monday he did it again but harder and deeper. When he left I found myself to be very little bloody up there, but very little, but it hurt a lot that night , and now it's Wednesday and I still have very little blood there today but hardly any, still I'm a bit concerned and want to know if he did pop my cherry or at least partially did, and is this normal for it to drag out this long even if it is very little. Also I know for a fact that this is not my period. By the way I'm still a virgin

If you are a virgin, then he may have torn your hymen, causing bleeding. If you bleed any longer, you might want to see a doctor in case some damage was done but I think the bleeding should stop now. 

Some women do bleed after first-time penetration and hymen tearing so yes, in  that sense it's normal.