Did I have a miscarriage?! Last night I experienced really bad cramping, took a bath but was still in pain, later I felt a goosh of fluid and it was blood followed by 3 big blood clots.

By June 23, 2014 - 3:30pm

Think I had a miscarriage and didn't kno I was pregnant.

Hello Nekeatia Thafirstladi Ashe,

Many women who miscarry do so very early on and are not even aware that they are pregnant. The painful cramping and vaginal bleeding with clots sounds like a miscarriage.

Call your gynecologist who may want you to come into the office to be examined. It is necessary to know if all the product of conception have been expelled.

Miscarriage Guide