Diet after gallbladder removal

By Anonymous December 1, 2011 - 10:12am

I can't seem to find a basic diet to follow after my surgery. Can you help, i'm on my 3rd week post surgery and would like to know what is ok to eat to help avoid diarrhea after meals.

I am surprised you were not given nutritional information following your surgery.

Diarrhea is quite common after surgery but should be ending for you now; if it isn't please talk to your doctor about it. 

Gallbladderattack.com has a great gall bladder diet, you can find it here: http://www.gallbladderattack.com/gallbladderdiet.shtml

Good luck in your recovery and please let us know if we can help you further,