I'm having white vaginal discharge with brown specks in it. I haven't had my period yet this month. What does this mean? And it it normal?

Discharge throughout the month is common with women, with the most discharge being mid-month or whenever ovulation occurs.

What time of the month is it for you now? If you are mid month, this discharge is probably due to ovulation.

If your period is due soon, the brown specks could be old blood that will move on to be your period in a few days. Are you due soon?

My period was due yesterday but I have not had it yet so I'm a little worried

Hi again Anon

Don't be too worried yet - it sounds like it'll be here in the next few days. It's not uncommon for this to happen.

Keep us posted!

I was also wondering if its Normal for your breasts to feel heavier before your period? because my breasts feel fuller and heavier than normal.they do not hurt though.my boyfriend and I fool around but never had unprotected sex. I always have underwear on when we do.

Yes, it's very normal to have sore breasts before your period - it's a common symptoms of PMS.

You are not pregnant if you are not having sex! Don't stress about it, your period will be here soon and all will be well!