By March 20, 2016 - 11:34pm

I've been having discharge since I was 15 years old n now it's thick no white at first it was water like now it's thick and I went to the doctor and they took a sample of it n took it to a lab do that means I'm pregnant now or just got a infection?

Hi nenelover12!

You mentioned on another post today that you know you are not pregnant so it couldn't be pregnancy related.

You may have some kind of infection, which is why you are getting tested. You will need to wait for the results to know more.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/my-vaginal-discharge-normal