ask: discharging during ovulation

Pls, ℓ̊ don't knw if this normal, ℓ̊ always discharge during my ovulation perios, there ȋ̝̊̅§ this whiterish wtaer dat always come from my body like 2 τ̲̅ȍ 3 days evry month after my periiod, dat discharge ȋ̝̊̅§ much dat ȋ̝̊̅§ extend O̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ usinf tissue cos it so shook my underwear at atimes. ℓ̊ first thought it was toilet disease, so ℓ̊ took some antibiotic, but yet ȋ̝̊̅§ still d same. Plss what ȋ̝̊̅§ happening τ̲̅ȍ Mξ̴̩̩̩̥.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You need to see a doctor if you see any new changes in your body.  A woman's discharge changes during her ovulation days.  There is an increased in vaginal secretions, it's wet and slippery. 

Daisy

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :