Do Diet Pills Work? And are they safe?

Im 15 , 5"1 and im 128 pounds. My friends all tell me that i look fine but i never feel comfortsblr in my own skin and i was wondering if diet pills are an option. I dont eant to lose a bunch of weight. Only ten pounds or so. Which ones work best and half the least risk for my health? Id appreciatd it if you could help :)

Diet pills aren't a good idea for anyone, in my opinion, but certainly not for a 15 year old. They are loaded with stimulants and cause your heart to lose it's normal rate - they increase it, They can be dangerous. Their advertising is usually completely false.

Therefore I cannot advise you on what to take since you shouldn't be taking them at all.

The only diet you should be on is a healthy lifestyle with a good, fresh diet (don't snack on salty goods or sweets) and plenty of exercise/movement. That will lose any few excess pounds you have and it's the way we should all be living!

Weight Loss