Do I have anything to worry about?

So my partner deeply fingered my vagina. I'm concerned that he could have had traces of sperm on his hands although they were completely dry at the time. Does that mean I have no risk if the hands were dry? I'm only concerned as he could've accident touched his precm when going to the toilet or adjusting his penis. Please help. Many thanks.

Since you don't know if there was sperm on his fingers or not (odds are there was not) stop worrying about it. Since his hands were dry, it's pretty much impossible.

Try not to make up "what if" scenarios in your head that cause stress . I've never met or talked to a single woman in my life who got pregnant that way.