Do I have mono? Are these the symptoms?

I've been having flu like symptoms. Muscle pain/soreness, neck stiffness, possible fever, sore throat and a cough. The top of my mouth has something that looks like a bruise, and I have white things on my throat tonsils? I also get fatigue, it was bad a couple of days ago, now it's not too bad. Please answer, I'm really scared. I'm an 18 year old female btw

You may have a throat infection that is causing you to feel flu like symptoms. I strongly advise you to see a doctor as you may need medication to clear this up.

For information on mono, click here:

We hope you feel better soon,

Strep Throat

Strep Throat Guide