do I have shingles?

hi, I'm almost 16 years old & I have this red rash on my legs & arms & some on my stomach , some of them are like lines and some are like not complete circles.. it's really hard to explain, there are no blisters and no really bad pain, it's just really itchy. help!!

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
It is not a good idea to try to self-diagnose skin rashes. And it is not in your best interest for me to diagnose you by just hearing the symptoms. Because the wrong diagnosis will lead to the wrong treatment and will make it worse.
So I highly suggest that you see a demonologist. Take Benadryl in the mean time which will help if its an allergic reaction.

Skin Rash

Skin Rash Guide