Do i pregnant?

My last period is july 13 2015. Now is august 19 2015 still no period .i try to use pregnant test this mornng the result is negative.i feel so sleepy always and i craving food. Pls reply thank u ..more power ..

Have you been having unprotected sex? If so, it's possible, even if a test is negative.

However, most tests are highly accurate, especially when a woman is a week late. If you haven't been having unprotected sex then the delay is from something else and it's likely to come along soon.

Yes we dont use unprotected sex. Last nigth we try my husband to making love.its so sad when i wake up this morning so painful my hips.when i go to restroom i show theres blood on my underwear. I dont understand why so many days my period cant come ? But when we making love its come .is it my period ?but my boobs i know its big than before i feel i am pregnant .so hard to get pregnat. Last year i get pregnat but its come out the doctor said my baby is no heartbeat .dec 19 2014. .thank u so much Empower .

It does sound like you have your period, I'm sorry.
If you have been trying for over a year then you should talk to your doctor about why you're not getting pregnant. I hope you have success soon.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide