ask: Do You Have Side Effects Caused By Mirena IUD

If you have side effects caused by mirena please let me know,I have
I started a help site for women with mirena side effects at
www.mirena-side-effects.sampasite.com
to help,give advice,imformation,pictures,links.
Please feel free to have a look.
Net.

Anonymous

I've had Mirena for a little over 3 years. Throughout the 3 years I used maybe 3-5 tampons total, only needed liners. Last month I went through a box of tampons in 3 days and I'm having lots of cramping and just feeling off. I am planning on having it taken out in a month. What can I expect after removal?

Anonymous

I had the mirena inserted after the birth of my 4th child on drs advice. I had it removed after 3 years. Within a month of removal I was in great pain and went to the ER where they found a tennis ball size ovarian cyst. Was referred to get it removed. When they did the laparoscopy my insides were a mess. It was discovered I had an endometrioma and endometriosis all over the left fallopian tube which had to removed along with my left ovary. I had never had any reproductive issues and conceived 4 children, including twins, very easily. I believe the mirena iud caused these problems.

Anonymous

Major trouble breathing. Tight chest. I get dizzy and lightheaded, sometimes I black out for a few seconds. I'm having it removed in a few days.

Anonymous

I finally had the mirena removed yesterday. I have been having so many health problems ever since I had it put in. Including unable to SWALLOW FOOD! anxiety, depression upset stomach and non stop bleeding. Doctors didnt know what to make of it and of course they think im crazy because I blame it on mirena. Im 29 years old and healthy as can be then 4 weeks after I get the Mirena inserted all of a sudden I cant swallow and having severe panic attacks.

Anonymous

I had mine put in last June. Felt fine to start with. It released 6 months of constant bleeding and pain. Leading to christmas the symptoms reoccurred. I have been off work since January with severe pain and constant bleeding again. Just had a scan tonight. Been told I have endometriosis and the coil has moved and partially embedded in my womb! Been told it can be sorted and I can have another one. Don't really think I want it replaced but don't know anyone who can advise me who has experienced this!!

I to have been off since January with constant bleeding pain etc. I had mirena inserted last May to stop bleeding I had had the previous six months. A hysteroscopy was done at time of coil insertion and nothing found. In March of this year a scan was done and it was found I have adenomyosis and embedded coil. The gyny was very Vaugh last year week stating that he did not know if coil had perforated or were it actually was. Poss laparoscopy!!! The adenomyosis will be left as the embedded coil mirrors the symptoms and no follow up consultation. I told him never ever to another coil. If symptoms persist I again have to go back to doc who referees me again to gyny etc etc etc! At my wits end because gyny was not thorough in explaining it to me and I had to find out through Internet. A complaint has been put in place to nhs but feel like I'm in a no win situation!

Anonymous

Mirena causes all kinds of side effects, hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, silicona and copper toxicity, etc. I recommend everyone who is serious about stopping all their unbearable side effects to watch the video on this page: mirenadetox

Anonymous

Anonymous

I was constantly cramping and bleeding with the IUD, so I removed it about 4 months ago and haven't stop bleeding since. Have anyone else had this problem?

Anonymous

I had it inserted 7 weeks ago. I have been lightheaded and dizzy the whole time. Almost passed out at work (I'm a nurse at a hospital) and went down to ER to find out I was in SVT. After 3 doses of Adenosine, 2 doses of cardizem and a cardizem drip for 24 hours I was finally stable and started on lopressor to keep my heart rate low. I found out my potassium was low at 2.9 and also my TSH was a little elevated. Apparently the mirena can cause low potassium levels too. It was a life threatening situation I will never forget. I'm also having pains in my legs, headaches, anxiety and numbness/tingling. I'm a very healthy person. I eat right, exercise and drink my gallon of water a day. I get the IUD out tomorrow and I can't wait.

How do you control your PMS?: