Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: Do You Have Side Effects Caused By Mirena IUD

If you have side effects caused by mirena please let me know,I have
I started a help site for women with mirena side effects at
www.mirena-side-effects.sampasite.com
to help,give advice,imformation,pictures,links.
Please feel free to have a look.
Net.

Anonymous

I had mine put in last June. Felt fine to start with. It released 6 months of constant bleeding and pain. Leading to christmas the symptoms reoccurred. I have been off work since January with severe pain and constant bleeding again. Just had a scan tonight. Been told I have endometriosis and the coil has moved and partially embedded in my womb! Been told it can be sorted and I can have another one. Don't really think I want it replaced but don't know anyone who can advise me who has experienced this!!

Anonymous

Mirena causes all kinds of side effects, hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, silicona and copper toxicity, etc. I recommend everyone who is serious about stopping all their unbearable side effects to watch the video on this page: mirenadetox

Anonymous

Anonymous

I was constantly cramping and bleeding with the IUD, so I removed it about 4 months ago and haven't stop bleeding since. Have anyone else had this problem?

Anonymous

I had it inserted 7 weeks ago. I have been lightheaded and dizzy the whole time. Almost passed out at work (I'm a nurse at a hospital) and went down to ER to find out I was in SVT. After 3 doses of Adenosine, 2 doses of cardizem and a cardizem drip for 24 hours I was finally stable and started on lopressor to keep my heart rate low. I found out my potassium was low at 2.9 and also my TSH was a little elevated. Apparently the mirena can cause low potassium levels too. It was a life threatening situation I will never forget. I'm also having pains in my legs, headaches, anxiety and numbness/tingling. I'm a very healthy person. I eat right, exercise and drink my gallon of water a day. I get the IUD out tomorrow and I can't wait.

Lilian Figueroa

Dangerous, I had it for 7 days only, went to emergency with a strong chest pain and heart pain, I thought I was going to die. After the Dr. Removed, all pain disapeared.

Anonymous (reply to Lilian Figueroa)

Crayz iud. I had it inserted because of heavy bleeding last month. I developed 3 ovarian cysts and had laparascopic surgery to remove them. I had severe headache and felt lightheaded all the times. I have been running to ER all this time, palpitations, shivering and sweats. I also felt fever all the time but thermometer will read normal temperature. I can hardly move without my husband's help. Muscle pain all the time. My tongue felt metallic throughout and i have been eating same food all this time. I really cannot differentiate from first trimester of pregnancy . This is actually my second attempt. The first one stayed like 2 weeks and I had it removed because of same side effects. I am just from my gyn now. I have removed it. I still very bad and sick. I hope things will settle soon.
I do not recommend this to anyone.

Anonymous

I strongly recommend watching this video to learn how to get rid of mirena's nasty side effects and understand how it is causing weight gain and other serious side effects. This video has helped me recover and get back to my normal self again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWdfrR7tU1k

Anonymous

The mirena made me gain a lot of weight even though I had it for only 4 months. I couldn't lose the weight no matter what. Also, it caused me all kinds of side effects, hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, silicona and copper toxicity, etc. I recommend everyone who is serious about stopping all their unbearable side effects to watch the video on this page: mirenadetox.

Anonymous

I got mt mirena in sept. 2011. Shortly after i started getting skin ulcers/sores. I have also got eczema and psoriasis now. After a bunch of testing and medications, there has been no improvement but worst of all no answer. No doctor can tell me what's wrong and after some internet searching it sounds like what I'm experiencing right now is something other women are experiencing because of mirena. Or maybe it's not the mirena.

How do you control your PMS?: