Do you think I could be pregnant?

So recently my boobs have been feeling really bruised. And the nipples a little sensitive. I haven't had my period since 8/7-8/14. However, before I got that period I had not gotten it for 2 months. I have not had sex but like every teenager done other stuff. I feel like I'm gaining a lot of weight but I don't know if I'm pregnant or if I have pcos. Do you think I could be pregnant?

If you are not having sex then you're not pregnant. Since you are irregular, you might want to talk to your doctor about why, although irregularly is common in the teen years.

Your symptoms sound hormonal - again, normal and your period may be along soon.