do you think I got pregnant im delayed for 1 day .

I started my period last month 25th and finish 30th.we have contact of my bf after my period and little sporting.until now my period didn't come..im delayed for 1day.im so worrid at this time.cos after I given birth my bb It was our 1st time contact w8th my bf.do you think it has possible I got pregnant? Im so worried. .please can you help me what should I do? Cos I dont want to prenant again..my bb is 7month old only..please help me.thank you

The first thing you need to do is go on birth control. This will end your pregnancy worries. Don't have unprotected sex unless you want to have another baby. 

Secondly, you are only a day late. Not all women are on an exact 28 day schedule. Wait a few more days to see if you period comes and if it doesn't, take a pregnancy test to know for sure what's going on.

I hope this helps!