Do you think I'm having an asiatic pain?

I went to the emergency room, I had so much pain where my buttocks, thighs, and lower back is. Since I have that pain I started getting irregular periods anytime I ache I notice I get little spot of my period. They told me it was a kidney infection. I took some antibiotics for two weeks. Went back to follow up with the physician. Now they tell the urine analysis have no bacteria in it, pretty much telling me I never had a kidney infection. I'm 37 years old my coworker told me it could be premenopause or a sciatic nerve pain which ever one it is. I'm hoping to me meet someone who have the same condition as me. I feel confuse I don't have health insurance and I pretty much ran out of money for doctors help.

Thanks for your post and welcome!

Your pain could indeed be due to your sciatic nerve, this is something you should look into more. You may also be perimenopausal but your symptoms of back pain that drives you to the ER is NOT a symptom of perimenopause!

If you do not have a bacterial infection, you may want to get checked for cysts or other growths in your reproductive area. Seeing a gynecologist is a good idea here and you can also go to a free clinic for this to see if they can help.
You can find a free clinic in your area here: http://www.freeclinics.us/freeclinic.php

I do think a back nerve could be the issue (do you have radiating pain that shoots through your body or is it a dull ache or a sharp one?) but as to what it's connection to your reproductive organs is impossible for us to say - you will need medical testing for this. There may be a connection (especially if you see spotting with back pain) but you could also have a pulled muscle or spinal concern. Additionally, a pap test/pelvic exam is important. When was your last one?

Hopefully some of our readers will see this and give you some input. In the meantime, check out a free clinic or hospital so see if you can be helped through there.

Please stay in touch with us!

Thank You Susan for responding when i was at the emergency they did give me a manual pelvic exam and a pap smear and blood work. I'm so scare I hope its nothing serious. They told me if something was wrong they would have call me. It's hard for me to sleep at night thats when the pain usually starts. I tried to sleep on my back and not irritate it, but it hurts and i go in to tears.

(reply to ep92114)

Are you able to call your doctor to talk about ongoing pain management treatment?