docter said I have Gastritis Chronic superficial and have to invetigate Helicobacter pylori

Gastritis Chronic superficial is a problem with the lining of the stomach. It causes the stomach to become inflamed and causes a lot of pain and burning.

Gastritis Chronic superficial is caused by the bacteria Helicobacter pylori in most cases, as you mentioned, so your doctors are trying to confirm the cause of your condition.

I have written about Helicobacter pylori before and encourage you to take a look at the information here : http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/has-anyone-else-suffered-bloating-acid-reflux-pain-tummy-and-nausea

There was nothing else written in your post other than the title of your question so if you need any further help, please let us know!

In the information I have linked to you, I talk about Helicobacter pylori and how it is caused so this should help. Will you let us know if it does?

Gastritis Guide