Q: 

doeds my boyfriend loves me

my boyfriend say he care about me n he loves me n stuff but the only words he say to me is idk,idc, ohh ok,or ok then i feel like he wants me to leave him like he pushes me away and stuff then he deleted all my pictures from his phone n stuff but got this pic of another girl n on facebook he dosnt have my pic as my photo cover and he say he loves me and then on facebook he dont me to talk about our relationship in public then he told me that we was gonnna gert married and have kids but now that ideal in his head has changed he has change n i ask do i ever make him bored n he says idk wat else to do help me save my relationship

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!