doeds my boyfriend loves me

my boyfriend say he care about me n he loves me n stuff but the only words he say to me is idk,idc, ohh ok,or ok then i feel like he wants me to leave him like he pushes me away and stuff then he deleted all my pictures from his phone n stuff but got this pic of another girl n on facebook he dosnt have my pic as my photo cover and he say he loves me and then on facebook he dont me to talk about our relationship in public then he told me that we was gonnna gert married and have kids but now that ideal in his head has changed he has change n i ask do i ever make him bored n he says idk wat else to do help me save my relationship

It sounds like you're both too immature to be in a relationship. You might want to just move on and let your boyfriend go - he sounds like a young teen who hasn't a clue how to be in a relationship.

There's nothing wrong with that, per se, but this sounds a bit high school, wouldn't you agree? You shouldn't be feeding off all this drama and wanting to talk about a personal relationship on FB isn't a good idea anyway. 

Maybe you can both get back together in a few years when you're both ready.

but he say he loves me tho he 17 n im 16 n we have a kid together

It doesn't matter what he says, it's what he does. 

Seriously, if you have a child together, you both have a lot of growing up to do. 

Get into therapy and get this figured out, for the sake of your child.