does any person use a cube pessary, how often do you remove it

I was fitted with a cube pessary yesterday. It was quite difficult to remove it, I just wonder how often you remove a cube pessary, nightly, weekly or monthly?

Your doctor was very negligent for not "training" you in pessary use. They cannot and should not expect a person to be fitted for such a thing and then somehow know how to use it safely on a routine basis. 

I think it's a very good idea to return to your doctor and ask him/her or a nurse on the proper care and usage of a pessary. You should have been fully educated on this. All women are different and will use theirs differently. But in general, according to the government website, The National Center for Biotechnology Information: 

The pessary has a string on one end for ease of removal. To insert, the cube pessary is compressed and inserted into the vagina. The cube forms suction with the leading edge of prolapse and oftentimes vaginal secretions are trapped in the crevices of the pessary, leading to malodorous discharge; it is usually the pessary of last resort. This pessary should be removed on a nightly basis when possible."

It's also important to go the bathroom first and have an empty bladder beforehand. 

We have an active thread on this subject that I hope you find helpful here:

I hope this helps, Anon! 

Bladder Prolapse