Does anyone know how safe and effective the product GreenTeaHP is? It is being sold at kiosks at malls for weight loss

By June 21, 2008 - 11:56am
how safe is green tea hp

I live in Scottsdale and have encountered a kiosk at the mall for Weight Loss and green tea. Because I am a breast cancer survivor I am solely interested in the Green Tea's health factor. This product is in powdered form that you add to a bottle of water (during the summer we drink loads of water). I have tasted the mocha flavor and it tastes terrific ( I prefer coffee to tea). It is caffeine free and supposed to be as effective as drinking 50 cups of green tea! I would love to know if this product is as good (and healthy) as they say.

I have been drinking green tea hp for at least 5 years. I love it. However, for the past two years at my yearly physical my blood tests show that the enzyme level in my liver is very high. After giving up the green tea for two weeks and testing it again, the enzyme level goes back to normal. My doctor has told me the high enzyme level is dangerous, and could eventually destroy my liver. She has told me to definitely give up the green tea. Has anyone else had this issue? I would love to hear from you, since I really don't want to give it up, but I'd be seriously stupid if I didn't based on my doctors advise... Anyone?

After mixing the green tea, how long does it stay effective before drinking the tea!!!!!!!!!

I love the idea of drinking a lot of green tea... But, what about the sucralose.. That is the only problem. Sucralose is basically splenda. They don't tell you how much they put in it either. It taste super sweet so I can only imagine that it is a lot of it. I have been drinking green tea hp for many years now and have noticed that I am getting anxiety and I really think it is from the sucralose. I wouldn't drink this stuff. I wish they would sweeten it with stevia or something all natural. What a bummer.

The green tea only has a tiny bit of sucralose if you notice it is the last ingredient listed make it less that .5%

(reply to Anonymous)

I totally agree with the sucralose in it. I used to be a manager for a couple of there kiosk and I started getting bad anxiety after I was drinking it for about 3 years . I know it had to be the green tea hp because I only got them after I drank them. I drank them for almost 5 years until it got bad enough that I couldn't sleep at night. I kept telling myself that it wasn't the tea, but after a long night of anxiety, I was done with green tea hp forever! I also wonder if they put to much caffeine in it because they would never tell me the exact amount they would put in it. I did lose a lot of weight but I feel like my heart is damaged and I still get anxiety. I hope more people learn the truth about this product and stay far away. I wish I never touched this stuff. I hope the anxiety goes away for good. I'm sick of it. Has anyone else experienced these side effects?

Anonymous (reply to Krichelle Murphy)

Very interesting!!! I used to take it for 2yrs. I developed anxiety, hair loss and weight loss. Was thinking about trying it again but never mind after reading everyone's comments!!! It seemed good at the time!!!

I just love this product!

I have been takeing the green tea hp since march and have loved it. I want to become a distributor to sell these good products to my customer.
all tho I went to my friends house and she has a box of the green tea 300. Then I have found that there is also a utra green tea. I have been searching and wondering which is the best and what is the different with the others???

Hello! I hope by now you have been able to get some of this wonderful product into your body. I have been taking it since Nov 07 and just joined the company as an independent distributor.

My website is www.greentea2aday.com and I'm also in the East Valley. Please visit my site for tons of useful information on the product.

In particular, there is a "Science" tab that goes into lots of University and Medical studies regarding the health benefits of green tea.

What's great about this product is that it is concentrated, so you are getting into what's considered the "target zone". Just 2 servings per day will deliver what we need to reap the benfits of drinking green tea on a daily basis.

I just love this product!

Contact me on my website if you have any questions OK?

I have read the info that the GreenTeaHP company wrote, and of course it looks terrific! I can't consume anything with caffeine (thankfully chocolate doesn't affect me as much as tea and coffee!!!)and I know that decaf green tea is not as effective. I know that Dr. Weill has a way of decaffeinating tea and I will try his method and keep a large pitcher of it in my refrig to sip on during the day. Again, thank you so very much for your prompt response.

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide