Q: 

Does anyone know what is going on?

By Anonymous February 6, 2017 - 8:15pm

Hi, so I started my period on Friday, Jan, 27. and I got off on the 1st of Feb. I wasn't bleeding at all for a day, then the next day I was again. I Continued to bleed for 3 days. Then on the 5th of Feb, I was no longer bleeding. Today, the 6th I started again, but this time its light, light enough to just wear a panty liner and its dark, like brownish. And I don't really know what is going on. This has never happened to me before, I have always had my periods last exactly 6 days. Does anyone know what this could be?
*I've never been on any kind of birth control or anything.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!