does anyone know whats going on?

By August 25, 2011 - 10:54am

im 18 years old ive been with only 3 guys. i recently have been itching very bad in my vagina, with like white milky discharge, i have like toilet papper looking things in the cracks, and am very raw and dry. also my fiance has pointed out i am very very tight lately. have a sceduled guyno appt but not for a few weeks i just wanted to get an idea as to whats happening.

It sounds like you could have a possible yeast infection. If you discover it is a yeast infection I recommend Monistat but there are other brands out there. Walmart or Walgreens carries yeast infection treatments at decent prices. If you still aren't sure what it could be I do recommend seeing a physician just in case it could be something that needs further treatment.

yes every guy ive been with ive used pretection.
what kind of infection like an std or a regular infection?
and okay thanks for the advice.

Hi lizzie

You may have a yeast infection or simply be suffering from vaginal dryness. Use a lubricant if you need one until you see your doctor.

Also, make sure your rinse this area very well every day (don't use harsh soaps) and use a wet wipe/baby wipe to clean yourself as you really may have toilet paper stuck to you. Always wipe from front to back.

If you are itchy, you may have an infection. Have you always used protection with the men you have been with?

With regard to discharge, as long as it's not green or smelling bad, it's probably normal, you can read more about that here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/vaginal-discharge-and-cervical-mucus-frequently-asked-questions

I hope this helps and please update us on your doctors visit!