Does easing your hands with water get rid of sperm?

This sounds so stupid I know but I'm kinda worried. So I had a bit of precm on my hands and wiped it off on a cloth. I then went to the bathroom then washed my hands then put a panty liner in. I'm worried that some surging sperm could of got close to my vagina due to it being on the panty liner. When I write this out I sound stupid to myself but I keep thinking that it is possible for the sperm to have gotten in my vagina (as a panty liner is very very close to the vagina) please help:( I don't know why I'm getting so stressed out

You're over thinking everything. Pregnancy won't occur - you have more of a chance winning the lotto!

Conception simply doesn't work this way as I think you know. This is anxiety talking and that's ok but there is no need for concern.

Thank you very much this helped :)