Does emergency birth control delay your "second" period?

Last July 29, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend; however he pulled out. Despite this, I took Emergency Birth Control 5 days after (Aug 2). I got my period earlier than expected- August 8 ("first period" after taking the pill). It lasted for around 5 days. Normally, I have a regular period (28-29 day cycle). I was expecting my "second period" on September 5. However, I'm on my 32nd day today (Sept 8) and I still haven't gotten my period. Could I be pregnant??? Or this delay is caused by the pills?:/

Thank you for your question. It is very common to have irregularity for the first two cycles after taking the Pill. Every woman will react differently but you seem to be the norm here. I doubt you are pregnant but you can certainly try a pregnancy test if you are concerned.

Good luck,