does finguring cause pregnancy?

By Anonymous November 5, 2014 - 12:40am

My girlfriend's periods cycle is 30 days and last time she had her periods on 1st October. We had foreplay on 18th. i fingered her and she did hand job to me. i ejaculated in my underwear and while cleaning it i think some semen was left on my fingers and after that i fingered her. Now my question is that is she pregnant because she has not her periods till today i.e. 5th November while she should have got these on 1st or 2nd of November as her cycle is 30 days. can she get pregnant by fingering with some semen on it? Thanks

If sperm was live, it's possible. In your case it was probably dead. 

But she cannot be pregnant because has her period; it doesn't matter if it was a few days late. 

Don't do this risky behaviors again and use proper hygiene.