Does it matter if I change from one pill with 4 placebos to another with 7 placebos?

Ok so I recently switched from Generess fe to Junel 1/20 bc of spotting. Generess fe only had 4 placebo days and Junel 1/20 has 7 placebo days. This is my first placebo week and now I am currently on my 2nd pack on the 3rd day. I had sex with no condom on since it has been a month since I started Junel 1/20, was it ok not to use a condom while I'm on my 2nd pack (2nd month) on Junel 1/20. I was continuous when i transferred from one brand to the other and didn't leave any gaps. Also, I am worried that during the 7 day placebo maybe I ovulated since my body isn't used to having 7 placebos and is only used to having 4? Can this be true or am I wrong to think this?

Other information regarding how I take my pills: I take each pill 4:00pm on the dot. Last month (on my 1st month of Junel) I puked a little bit in my mouth but no vomit left my mouth because it was sudden so (it might sound gross sorry!) I swallowed. I just took another active pill just to be safe because in the packet it said if I vomit I should take an extra one. Was I right for doing this? And does this affect the protection I have and might this cause ovulation on the placebo week since I was short one pill?

Thanks so much for your help in advance!

Thanks for your question and for the details - that helps a lot. 

It's fine that you didn't use a condom during your placebo days - you had been on your new medication for a month so you were protected. 

There was no need to take another pill after you threw up in your mouth. That would not affect the pill. What might affect it is if you threw up fully within an hour of taking the pill. You still should not be affected although you'll now have 8 days free of the pill. If you're concerned, use condoms for the next 7 days but it's very unlikely that you are at risk. 

Good luck and good job on being to careful to take your birth control on time every day! 

I actually only had 7 days of placebo pills because instead of taking my new pack on Sunday like I usually do I took it on Saturday since I was one day short. Is that ok too? Sorry if Im asking so many questions! Thank you so much for answering my question Susan!

Yes, that's ok to do that. Try to keep to your schedule though. Missed pills and changed schedules can add up to a risky cycle. 

But you should be fine!