Does it mean I'm pregnant

Hi I'm 25 years old I Just had my period like 12 days ago but it was not that Heavy now today it look like I have my period agin and it look Heavy. Me and my bf had sex a week latter before my period and it took the pregnancy test and it I'm not pregnant I was sick all last week. Does that mean I'm pregnant?? Can somebody please answer this

Bleeding like this does not mean you are pregnant but your cycle may be irregular. I suggest your monitor your cycle for the next month or two and if you continue irregular bleeding, talk to your doctor.

If you are still concerned about pregnancy, a test will be accurate 21 days after sex.