Does it mean something bad?

By October 22, 2015 - 9:10pm

Hi, Something really bothers me but I don't know what does it mean. I realized every once in a awhile I get diarrhea and I'm also generally constipated. What bothers me is I realized after I go to the bathroom and I get a lot of bowel movement I see my stomach surface becomes really flat and I see the shape of my intestines shown. One of my doctor have told me that something is wrong with my intestine. What do you think does this mean since my intestine shape shown. Please let me know soon.

Hi Melissa

I have never heard of anyone's intestines showing through their skin, I don't think that's possible. You may be seeing some kind of rippling in your stomach.

These are medical questions we can't answer, please continue to work with your doctor.

Gastritis Guide