does it mean something is wrong with me and thats why i cant get preganet

its been almost four years and me and my husband have not been using condoms and i cant get preganet we have been trying for the past two years and nothing im scared because i love kids i have a gift but for some reason i cant give myself a little bundle of joy what can be wrong with me

Hi Anonymous

Thank you so much for your post and welcome!

Both you and your husband need to be seen by a medical professional. You will both (infertility in couples is fairly equally divided between males and females) need to be evaluated for fertility issues. Once both of you have been evaluated and tested, you can talk to a fertility specialist about your options but I suggest you start on this as soon as possible. It's wonderful that you love kids and I'm sure you and your husband will make great parents!

I wish you the best and keep us updated!