Q: 

Does plan b work or can I be pregnant?

So I had a period May 28-June 2. I had unprotected sex on June 6th and took plan b the day after. I then had unprotected sex again with my fiancé on June 11th and took plan b again that day. i had really heavy bleeding that started June 13-June 18 like a regular period but that would mean I was two weeks early. I then took another pill on June 20th cause the condom broke on June 18th. I had some spotting June 22-June 24. It is Now July 21 and I haven't had any signs of bleeding. I took two pregnancy test and both were negative. Could I still be pregnant or is plan b really messing my cycle up!? Help!!

Guide

Dear Anon,

Thank you for writing.

Plan B is for emergencies only and not to be used as a regular form of birth control. If used often, as you are doing, it can cause severe hormonal imbalance. So, yes, it's likely messing with your cycle. Contact your GYN about this.

Helena

Emergency Contraception