Pregnancy Guide

ask: Does this seem like pregnancy or PMS?

By Angelwings23

I have PCOS, was diagnosed back in 2009 and my periods are irregular. For the past year or so though they have been regular coming every month. I use an online tracker to track my cycles and that puts me at having cycles every 46 days which is not the case. I am usually 33-36 days.

My last 3 cycles were May 23, June 29, and July 30. I am unprotected sex on the 17th of August. I'm due to start again on or about the 2nd of September. About 7-8 days ago I started experiencing sore breasts, backaches, headaches and using the bathroom more, I have also been having cramps. Since yesterday I have also noticed a creamy white vaginal discharge that comes out when I use the bathroom. It really creamy and the amount varies but it's usually always there. Sometimes I feel like I've wet myself but it's just the discharge. There is no itching or burning.

I would love to be pregnant and this 2WW is killing me! I think maybe I'm looking into the symptoms too much?? I am 23 and I would love to have a baby with my bf. I hope this is it. Any advice on symptoms or anything else?? Thanks

Angelwings23

Thank you. I hope so as well!

You're welcome!

I know you may be a bit disappointed but I do hope you get pregnant soon!

Angelwings23

I ended up starting my period this morning . Thanks for the help

Hi Angelwings23

Thanks for your post.

Since you had unprotected sex, you may be pregnant.

Since PMS and pregnancy symtoms mimic each other, we can't say which it is. The discharge is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy - in fact, it's more a sign of ovulation.

You can test in a few days, I know the wait is hard but that's what you have to do.

Good luck, I hope you get the answer you want!

Angelwings23 (reply to Susan Cody)

Thanks for answering my post so quickly. I track my cycles online using mymonthlycycles.com and it has me as having a 46 day cycle instead of a 33 and it's has my period not due until September 14. Yesterday I had a sharp pain on my left side and then today I had a sharp pain on my right side so maybe I am ovulating but does ovulation symptoms resemble PMS symptoms?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :