Does a slight increase in estrogen make breasts sore?

I had never had a problem with my breasts being sore before I was put on a different birth control until now. I’ve searched all over the internet and have gotten so many conflicting reviews I just needed to know from someone who is well versed in women. I have asked similar questions before, but this is mainly pertaining to estrogen. Also, does spotting occur more in the first few months if you take BC continuously? I was told to skip my periods. Just curious is all.

Hi cew017

Thank you for your post.

Spotting certainly does happen to some women during the first few months - sometimes longer. It all depends on how the woman's body reacts to the hormones.

With regard to breast pain while on the pill, this can also happen and as with spotting, may stop after several months.