Does sperm remain in my finger?

My boyfriend fingered me. He told me before he did it (fingering), he touch his precut in his underwire. After that he washed his finger with water and used tissue to dried his hand. After that he fingered me. My question is..can I become pregnant like this? Thank you

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Since your boyfriend fully washed his hands, pregnancy can't occur. If this causes you stress however, don't engage in this activity.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.

Read more here:http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...