Dr. Oz Derierre Diet

has anyone tried the Dr. Oz Derierre Diet yet and lost weight? Can ou believe you can eat carbs and lose weight/ I'd like to try it but can't afford the bigger butt if it doesn't work.

I have not heard of this diet before but I'm sure it can't hurt! I eat plenty of carbs (sometimes the 'bad' ones too!) and am in shape although I'm pretty active too.

Just remember portion control, keep it generally healthy and that carbs are not all bad and nor is fat! In fact, the more we obsess over these two things, it seem the more we gain.A fresh diet is all important.

I did take a quick look at the diet. Just remember that each individual is prone to losing or gaining weight in certain places. As soon as we diet, some lose weight on their tummy straight away, or their butt or their hips or face. All women lose weight differently. Don't go into this diet expecting a small butt just by eating a certain way. If it were that easier, life would be great!  Targeted exercise will get you the butt you want along with a healthy, calorie-restricted diet - no matter what that diet is.

I hope other women who are on this diet can give your their input!

Diet & Nutrition

Diet & Nutrition Guide