Ovarian Cysts

Ovarian Cysts Guide

Hi, I have ovarian cyst with different kinds of symptoms and my symptoms are feeling of fullness in my stomach, urgent feeling of urinating, loss of appetite, nausea, pain below the left side of my stomach and there is something to it I don't know how to say it exactly. Whenever I go to the bathroom I realized there is dry flakes and looks like dry blood to me. I want to know do you think this means anything? Because of such matter I keep thinking I should go for second opinion do you think if it's a good idea? Please let me know soon.

Thank You,
Melissa

Hello Melissa,

Are you seeing the dry flakes on the toilet tissue after you have wiped?
Are you seeing this every time you urinate? Is this a new development?
Share this finding with your current gynecologist or primary care physician before considering a second opinion. It may not be necessary.

Regards,

Melissa6666 (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Thank you for your reply. I only see this every time I urinate. It's been a few times I noticed such thing. In about two weeks I'm seeing my oncologist for a different reason and I thought I'd get his opinion about this. Do you think dry flakes of blood mean something bad?

Thank You,
Melissa

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Melissa6666)

Hello Melissa,

I really don't know. Please talk to your doctor about this.

Okay thank you.
Melissa

Do you suffer from springtime allergies?: