Q: 

Dry humping, plan b, waiting for my period. Is it ok that it's delayed?

I had dry sex with my bf on sunday. At one point his basketball shorts kept our privates from touching and on another my underwear were in the way. I was already expecting my period that same weekend. I still didn't get it so I took plan b within the 72 hrs. I haven't gotten any of the plan b symptoms. I have been getting slight cramps and the feeling of leaking but nothing. Also my bf didn't cum or pre-ejaculate. I was also getting cramps the day b4 I saw my bf.

Guide

The light spotting is possibly the result of taking Plan B.
No, the white discharge is not your body getting rid of Plan B.
If you do not get your period this month (September), please make an appointment with your physician to be evaluated.

Guide

Every one responds differently. You may start your period later than normal, because of taking Plan B. Try to stop freaking out. High stress levels and anxiety will only delay your period.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

So still no period. I had light spotting like 3 days ago and some today but that's it. Keep getting cramps and white discharge. Would the discharge be my body getting rid of plan b? This also means I got no period for the month of August. Is that ok?

Guide

You didn't need to take Plan B if you were dry humping and there was no semen that come in contact with your genital area or into your vagina.

Plan B contains a high dose of the synthetic hormone found in many birth control pills. It can upset the normal hormonal balance that regulates your menstrual cycle. As a result, your period may start later than normal.

Thanks. I just freaked out. It's about to be 5 days since I took plan B and I keep getting slight cramps and I even got a pimple which tends to happen before I get my period, but still nothing. I keep getting the symptoms, but nothing. Is this normal?