Dry humping question

By October 17, 2016 - 1:22am

Hi Empowher Community. I have a question about the risk of pregnancy. I was dry humping my partner and we both came at the same time. We both had pyjamas and underwear between us and I did feel a bit wet afterwards. I am just worried about the risk for pregnancy ... I shouldn't be worried right?

Hi Kazzie23

Thank you for your post.

Pregnancy is impossible when both parties are clothed. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did.