Dry sex risk?

I had dry sex with my boyfriend last night. We do this every now and then and never have penetrative sex, but he finished near my vagina while I was wearing tights. Is there any real risk of pregnancy? Should I take an emergency contreceptive to be safe? Some websites say there is a risk, but others say that there needs to be penetration involved for and real risk.

There is no risk of pregnancy if sperm was not deposited directly on or in the vagina. Near the vagina with tights on isn't going to get you pregnant.