Dry Sex Urgent Help!!!

By May 31, 2016 - 5:54am

So yesterday me and my girlfriend were dry humping and she had short shorts and I had underwear and athletic shorts on and I or course ejaculated and when I got up I saw a wet spot on her where her vagina should be and I'm really scared could she be pregnant?

Hi Jacksonburris13

Pregnancy is not possible via dry humping. Sperm is not designed to get through layers of clothing for impregnation. It's not possible.

The wetness you saw was likely her own body fluids.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Are you experienced in Dry Sex? Has this happened to you because I'm really scared

HERWriter Guide (reply to Jacksonburris13)

Hi again!

I am educated in health care and sex education. I don't discuss my private life online.

As I said, your girlfriend can't get pregnant that way. It's up to you to accept this information or not.